With the warmer weather, comes more foot traffic on your property’s lawn. Heavy use of your property’s lawn can be damaging. Those that are looking for landscape maintenance in Bay Shore, NY will love the services that we are able to provide.
Although it is still summer, it’s time to start thinking ahead about the fall. Your property is probably looking its best right now, and there is no reason that you should ruin its progress as we enter autumn.
Here at the Peter Ferrandino Group, Inc., we are always looking out for our customers and their needs, and that is why we offer several options to get your lawn ready for the fall weather. A service that we offer is aeration, and we feel that this process can benefit any lawn for the future.
Here is how aeration can help strengthen your lawn:
- Puts small holes into soil to allow water, nutrients and air to get to grass roots
- Helps create stronger roots, and also helps them grow deeper
- Is beneficial when the sun dries up grass during the summer
- Usually a good idea for anyone that uses their lawn a lot during the summer months or has recently had soil laid
- The key to keeping a beautiful lawn
- This process spreads seeds throughout the lawn
- As summer ends, grass begins to thin out, but this process helps keep it strong without having to start over in the fall
- Allows grass to maintain its green color during autumn
Our goal is to make sure that our clients are always taken care of, and that we provide the best possible customer service for them. We can care for your property all year long and want to help keep it looking attractive and clean.